Question
Posted by: SS | 2006/11/10

Re Neighbours

Thanks so much for all the info. Ill be taking your advice and contacting the gent whos details you provided.

I am saddened by the lack of respect and consideration by my neighbours and that a simple polite request was not enough. Ill also be looking into why he can run a business from home without his neighbours permission. (Its not like a little home office but a full construction company with aprox 5 company trucks and bakkies coming and going throughout the day, not to mention supply deliveries etc.)

Thanks again for all the help.

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

I thought of you yesterday evening as I argued with the work crew renovating next door. They were still using the pneumatic drill at 19:30!

I did wonder about whether your area was zoned for a business such as your neighbour's; you can try calling the Dept of Labour (W.Cape) for advice on how to investigate this: 021 441 8000