Question
Posted by: Liza | 2004/11/26

RE: My post about the panado thing

It really was me - the reason why I suggested taking the ACC200 with the Panado is because its main ingredient is what they usually give a person to counter the effects of a panado overdose ;) That way even if the person did take the tablets, they would probably only make him really sick instead of permanently sick - or even worse, dead. Sorry if anyone misunderstood.

OK, it did sound, at first, mysteriously hostile for the Liza we know ! I'm not sure whether there is enough of the mystery ingredient in ACC200 to help in such a large OD, or if it'd be effective orally, but it was a bright uidea on your side !

2
Posted by: JM | 2004/11/26

Liza,

No problem. Unfortunately we are not all clued up on meds but I am sure no one took offence.

Reply to JM
Posted by: Q | 2004/11/26

pEOPLE SHOULD STOP OVER REAKTING AND FIRST FIND OUT WHAT MEDIKASION DOES WHAT!!!! Well don Liza it was actually very good advice!!! have a wanderfull day and sty brave some people just dont know

Reply to Q