Question
Posted by: Norma | 2004/12/13

RE: My friend

My friend started clomid, went to see doc on Friday and he said that there are 3 eggs, one is very small, the other one is normal and she has one big egg.....
She is so excited......but what does this means?
Do you think she will fall pregnant?

This is a good sign that she could conceive.

2
Posted by: Jane1 | 2004/12/13

Hi there,
I was usually in the same situation with the clomid each cycle. What usually happened was that the bigger one matured, ready for fertilization, and the other two did not. It did happen once that I ovulated twice in one cycle- that the dominant egg as well as the next bigger egg matured, and were available for fertilization.
It is a good thing for her!
Jane

Reply to Jane1
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/12/13

That is a good indication - it gives her a better chance of pregnancy since she has 3 eggs instead of 1. This also makes the possibility of twins higher - if 2 of the eggs are fertilized.

Hope this helps and you must keep us updated on her progress. I really hope and pray that she will blessed very soon with a pregnancy.

Reply to Pokkel