Question
Posted by: Tash | 2005/01/13

RE: MULTI-VITAMIN

Hi there, my fiancee is 40 years old. At the moment he is taking all kinds of vitamins (Procidin, Mega B and Vascamen). Since taking all these vitamins he feels very tired and fatiqued. Could you maybe suggest a multi-vitamin that will provide him with all the benefits of above-mentioned? He takes 6 tablets every morning. I get tired of only thinking of taking all these tablets every morning!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Procydin is a good antioxidant and he can keep using that. I suggest combining that with Minamino capsules which is only one cap in the morning and will help combat the fatigue.