Question
Posted by: R | 2006/04/07

Re: Mom - a cold freek

To everyone that responded to my question - thank you, I take your comments to heart - I NEVER SAID THAT I DON'T LOVE MY MOM - I try to understand her personality type every day of my life and I'm showing her everyday that I appreciate her as I know we have different personalities. So, I think you've overreacted. Cyber Shrink - Thanks for putting it in the right context.

Hope you find the way to make further progress

1
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/04/08

I read the previous post and couldn't believe the negative comments! Everything you said there shows concern rather than 'hate' for you mother. And fyi, my own mother is like that. Crazy as a Chuck Norris Fan Club resignant. And last year I just had enough and drew a fat black line through her name in my own 'book of life.' At one stage one must escape and start your own, more balanced life and a peacefull existance. With someone like that around, you'll often live with feelings you don't need. Nor particularly care for. It's a tough decision, but well worth it. Off course you'll have contact, but it'll be 'more suited' contact, as you can choose not to talk to her when she phones. They learn quickly how much of them you choose to take.

Reply to Clueless.