Question
Posted by: worried | 2007/07/30

Re: missing period (from post 2903)

Thanks for the response. I do however have a follow-up enquiry, if I may?
I did a urine test at the doctor (positive) and a bloodtest (negative). Aside for the single spotting two weeks ago, I've noticed bloodstreaked yellowish gell-like discharge when I wipe (not a lot), sometimes it's brownish and once even a blood-red streak (no gel-like stuff). I've also had slight abdominal pain to the left.
I still have the headaches and slight nausea, but the latter passes quickly.
What is going on?!

Subject: missing period
Posted by: worried
Message:
My cycle (23 days) is normally as regular as clock work. I missed a period in May and in June I had very little brownish spotting for one day about 2 weeks late. In July I had the normal pre-mensttrual sore breasts, nausea and headaches but again only slight spotting for one day. Should I be worried?
Date: 26/7/2007

I can't really tell from this side of the screen. I would suggest that you see your doctor for follow-up.