Question
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/11/02

Re: Missed Period

Hi Everyone,

My period is due today, (but there's still no sign as usual) my LMP was on the 02/10/2004 and I had sex on the 14/15/16/17.(I've got a 32 day cycle) according to my ovulation calender my ovulation period was from the 17-22 October, and it says if I take a HPT today it will tell if Im pregnant, and if still no period until the 06/11/2004 it means im pregnant (Hope So!!).

I just want to know like my LMP was on the 02/10/2004 must I expect it on the very same day like today being (02/11/2004) or I should have my period 1 day before my actual day or 1 day after my actual day (how many days allowance one must give herself to have her period -2 days before or 2 days after the start of her period?)

Im curious ladies!! i want to buy a HTP today and use it first thing tomorrow morning Do u think I must do the HTP or rather wait?

Everybody suggestion is welcome

Thanx

Pauka

I'd suggest you wait 3-4 days.

2
Posted by: Dindy | 2004/11/02

I am 6 days late now and i did a HPT yesterday which showed a negative. Still no period of any sign of one. The instructions in the HPT say that if it is neg and still no period, you should wait a couple of days and try again! I am also holding thumbs to see a positive...
Good luck to you!

Reply to Dindy
Posted by: Kate | 2004/11/02

Good luck!!

ou should probably give yourself a few days before etsting but I know what that wait is like!!! Do a test tomorrow and if you don't get a positive result and still have no period, just wait another day or two.

But best of luck!!!

Reply to Kate