Question
Posted by: SHM | 2006/03/31

Re MIL

Thanx CS
Problem is, she's coming tomorrow and I already told hubby that it's ok. I've decided that I'm going to tell SIL everything. Even if MIL is there. And that, if MIL so much as scream once, she must come and fetch her. I really am sick of this nonsence. I will tell them if she does something wrong and they will respond to it, even if they don't want to. Just hope everything turns out Ok. Wish me luck!

Sounds like a very sensible plan, SHM. MIL needs to understand ( if she isn;'t sick or senile and unable to understand ) that screaming, etc., is OUT. Good luck --- hope it all works out for you