Posted by: Pinky | 2008/08/25

Re: Meeting the Parents Yes or No?????

Morning All,

Please would all the guys and gals out there give me advice on the following please. Ok here goes i am 27 white female and have found the most stunning indian guy a girl can ask for. He really has a heart of gold i believe. He did the most sweetest thing last night he drove 110 km just to come and have coffee with me now aint that sweet. But here comes the good part we chatted and all that and now he wants to visit again tomorrow evening and help me finish packing and all because i am moving. My parents live with me so we kinda in a mess with the boxes and all that but i also don'  t want to say no to this wonderful guy he can'  t come and visit. He says he wants to meet the parents the sooner the better and then i should meet his mom. Ok but i only met this guy properly last night. I have been out of the dating game for quiet some time and so has he, so what do you guys out there suggest do you suggest i let him come tomorrow night meet the parents while all this is happening and then it over and done with and then we can go on with our relationship/friendship or how does it work these days. Everybodies advice would be highly appreciated.

Haven't I seen and responded to this before ? What's his enormous hurry ?

Posted by: Gabe | 2008/08/25

I agree with visitor, indian males expect to marry virgins and that is why they go around messing outside of their culture : TO KEEP THEIR WIVES PURE.

Reply to Gabe
Posted by: visitor | 2008/08/25

No, you hardly know him so why does he need to meet your parents. A word of warning - i am generalising here but do have exp on this subject - a lot of Indian men like a white woman to mess around with but will never make it serious as in marriage because of culture. white girls so they say are easier than the indian girls due to their strict religious upbringing. I am not saying he is like this and I am not saying in all situations but get to know him VERY WELL before you get serious and make sure you meet his parents and are accepted before you sleep with him

Reply to visitor