Question
Posted by: Sad | 2006/11/07

re: Medicine

I am sufferrring from depression and are on epilim 200 (4 a day), rivotril 0.5 (3 a day) and cyprilex 10mg a day. My medical aid is giving me problems and I have run out of cyprilex and the other two is almost finished. I find it hard to cope and my headaches are more severe. I know that I mustn't stop taking the medicine, but i have no option left. What can I take to make the impact on my body and mibd less?

Dear Sad
It will be risky to stop your medication - try and see if you can get this from a provincial hospital?