Question
Posted by: Rade | 2007/03/20

Re Mad convo

Dear Expert
My post was not a Dear Diary entry
It was a conversation between me and a friend of mine and did not go too symbolic.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Rade and as always thanks for your post.

Are you angry Rade?

10
Posted by: Rade | 2007/03/21

Gosh, people, me start WW3 and shoot people I don't really know?
*sigh

Reply to Rade
Posted by: Neil | 2007/03/21

Rade you sound deeply distrubed. How old are you? Does anyone know how angry you're feeling? Talk to someone, TALK, let it out, even idle threats are serious and maybe you just need to get some stuff off your chest.

Violence isn't the answer to anything or anyone. Never was and never will be.

I see your name here quite often so I bet others know you better than I do but for what it's worth, TALK it out, don't keep those feelings cropped inside until they overtake you. I don't think the Expert saw your second post? TALK Rade, it can only do good.

Reply to Neil

Explain Rade? Make Freud suck your thumb sounds dumb - do bettter than that. What's your problem? Maybe you should be posting on CyberShrink, not here.

Posted by: Thomas | 2007/03/21

Yikes Rade what have you been smoking? Don't post such nonsense here, no threats allowed and I hope you're not making threats against the Expert? He's the only one here who isn't anonymous and your comments aren't funny. You overstepped the line so maybe you should come clean and explain your comment instead of brushing it off as a joke.

Reply to Thomas
Posted by: Rade | 2007/03/20

Homophobes must be cleared from this earth. With WW3.
Go make Freud proud and suck my thumb.
Brad and Tiara you can relax. ;)

Reply to Rade
Posted by: Brad | 2007/03/20

So Rade, what's going on? I agree with Tiara, this isn't on OK?

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Tiara | 2007/03/20

Rade honey - you being serious? Making a death threat here? Who're you threatening to shoot exactly? This isn't a joke, this isn't funny and I'm not hearing any laughter. I'm just reading something really disturbing and I don't like the way you're sounding. Maybe I'm hearing you wrong but I doubt it.

Reply to Tiara
Posted by: Rade | 2007/03/20

Oh my soul.
Do not mess with me. It will be easy. One shot. Gone. Forever.
And there will be lots of laughter.

Reply to Rade

If you weren't being 'symbolic', maybe the Expert was?

Posted by: Kyle | 2007/03/20

Uhm.... and so? I'm trying to find a reason why you would possibly feel the need to explain this to the world?

Reply to Kyle