Question
Posted by: rinah | 2004/11/26

re: loosing her - to cs and juzlisen and zee

thanks for the advice, its great.

please note that i never visit jade unannounced, because she is a professional someone and so is me. i am scared because after 4 attempts trying to secure an appointment to visit her, all i get is "not now, not available"

i have other friends who are in top positions but they dont act strange, instead they prioritize and sometimes they sent sms and then we meet once in two months.

her salary is not my concern, but if she cant afford just 1 sms in a month then, i dont know.........whats the meaning of frienship? compromise and sacrifice are the main words in friendship.

im going to talk to her and will keep u informed

Hmm. Maybe need to, rather, ask : "If not now, WHEN available ? " I take mumbles point, but in my experience, even heart surgeons have more free time than that ! Maybe she's got snobby with her promotion ; maybe she's actually out of her death and terrified she'll fail or that she isn't up to her new job ?
Look forward to hearing of your developments

2
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/11/27

Hi There

You will know soon enough if your friendship is worth salvaging, just dont give mor than you're getting.
Take care
Juz

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: mumbles | 2004/11/26

What is it that that takes up all of the time?. What do you and your friend do?. It sounds as if you are rocket scientists or hart surgeons. Then i would understand why you can not find time for each other.

Reply to mumbles