Question
Posted by: Love | 2007/06/12

Re: Looking for Love

Hello Everybody,

Is there anybody out ther who still believes in true love. Let me know if it still exists and where.

,,,,,

7
Posted by: Honey | 2007/06/12

Where do you find true love these days.. Some guys just want model thin chicks. And if you are not thin you are not in.

Reply to Honey
Posted by: RMC | 2007/06/12

yes but true love isn't the way it is in fairy tales. true love is when you hurt your partner so badly and they still love you. true love is when you mess up so badly in other stuff and everyone looks down and you and calls you names - and your partner still loves you and stands by you.

that's why shrek is my fave movie

Reply to RMC
Posted by: FIO | 2007/06/12

Yes, it exists, but usually it comes with so much other junk that it invariably ends in heartache.

Strange that we meet great people, otherwise perfect matches were it not for lack of chemistry or love.

Then we fall so in love with people who arte just not right for us.

Maybe the solution it to get sick and tired of continuous junk, and just settle for what works. Which is what most people do, until they meet someone who rocks their boat, an affair or two happens, and well we all know the rest...

Reply to FIO

Ther is still ture love out there. I used to say there is nothing like that until I met the man of my dreams. He used to treat me very bad but he eventually realised that he was wrong and now we are like we've met yesterday and we are getting married next year. We've been together for two years now. Above all that we went for a blood (HIV) test last year and found out that he is positive and I'm negative. That drew us eve closer, we are now more happy and love each other to bits.

To all who does not believe in true love, I want to say to you there is true love just wait you will find the one and it doesn't matter when.

Posted by: Dreamgal | 2007/06/12

I have to agree with echelle on this 1........

Reply to Dreamgal
Posted by: Temba | 2007/06/12

This true love thing got me thinking of an all time favorite song of mine and it goes:" it seems true love is so rare, seems all i've know is deceit.

everytime i listen to it i'm like, "wow", there are people who can relate very well to what the song says.myself included.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/12

From what I've seen and heard it lasts for only a few years...

Reply to Echelle