Question
Posted by: Anne | 2008/07/22

Re: Last post Androcur and Mirena

After posting my first post i did a search and found an old post that concerns me.I' m also using the mirena and was convinced that my hair had gotten worse because of it but my gynae said it wasnt possible. One of your old post says that she was having the same problem on mirena and her doc put her on androcur to control the hormones that the mirena was exrecting that was causing it. I' m a bit alarmed as i' m considering stopping the androcur as i' m doing laser hair removal but now am worried i will cause myself problems if it is the mirena causing it.

It is really a case of stopping and seeing what happens. You can always start the Androcur again.