Question
Posted by: Gloria | 2007/07/11

Re: Lamictin and Effexor/Cymbalta

Dear Dr

Thank you for the information. It has helped me tremendously! I am going to ask my psychiatrist to put me back on Cymbalta since it worked better for me, in terms of tiredness.

Kind regards,

Gloria

Fine, G. Hope it doesn't upset him, but doctors really ought to interpret the scientific evidence for themselves, and not rely too closely on what a sales rep tells them, nor should they be too wedded to individual drugs rather than considering alternatives. If someone comes to us having already responded well to one drug, there's rarely any good reason for changing it. As the old saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.