Question
Posted by: ? | 2005/12/08

re: just wondering !

Dear CS .
What about wicca and witchcraft to get someone for love.

No evidence that it ever works. and even if it were possible --- wouldn't you rather have a lover who was with you because they actually, freelly loved you, than because they were somehow forced into it against their will ?

4
Posted by: blompot | 2005/12/08

It will mess up your karma my friend it’s just not right morally. And If the hocus pocus does work - you will always now in the back of your mind and in your heartit was only because of the spell/casting – that’s not real or honest

Reply to blompot
Posted by: Peter Pan | 2005/12/08

?
You know what think abou this: Love just does not come knocking at our door it just happens. if you love this person then there is enormous joy just knowing that you love him and you are honestly just interested in his happiness. Love breeds love, show that person all your love by being kind to him by respecting him by making him happy, the prob is we all say we really love but we have no patience and we have no courage and we think about ourselves think about your true love first, I have always believed that hones sincere and genuine love must reciporcated at a stage, we just need to keep focused not lose it emotionally and have courage IT CAN BE DONE BUT NOT IN A MORALLY DUBIOUS WAY.

Reply to Peter Pan
Posted by: Frank Lee | 2005/12/08

Why dabble with stuff like that?

Why be something that you are not?

Why - not - just - be - yourself? After all who is the person going to fall in love with? You or the "pretend witch"?

There's no need for you to be anybody or anything else. If the person doesn't fall for you, it was never meant to be.

Unfortunately this is where many relationships fall flat. The individuals behave in a manner that is not them, then when the relationship is flourishing, things start going back to normal and then there are complaints eg

My bf always used to enjoy foreplay, now he just jumps my bones, and when he is finished he falls asleep.

My hubby and I used to do things together, now he just sits and watches TV all day long.

By all means strive to win the person over, but don't be someone that you are not, or someone that you won't be able to be for the remainder of the relationship and maybe even the rest of your life.

Shooby, now I'm starting to confuse myself.

Reply to Frank Lee
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/08

be careful, it could cost your first born child or the life of one as close. please don't ask how i know this but thats the system

Reply to shooter