Posted by: ? | 2008/10/16

RE: Is it good or bad

Your woman really needs you right now. Men find it very difficult to understand female mood swings, and that' s completely understandable, because you guys don' t go through it.

I just started this contraceptive, &  it caused such extreme changes in my moods, it was terrible! My husband &  i were fighting all the time, and I could feel that I wasn' t myself - but I couldn' t control it. Him fighting back didn' t help at all! It only made it worse.

Your wife is pregnant. Pregnant women are known for going through mood swings. Your wife is one of them. You need to identify that when she gets in those moods, that it' s just the hormones. You said that she was great b4 the pregnancy - doesn' t that explain that this is just the pregnancy &  hormones causing the fights? It' s not her.

You have to be patient. Just hang in there. This isn' t a test of your manliness and " having balls" ! Leaving her, even for a short while is not going to make things better. Just keep doing what you' re doing. Once the baby is around, she will recognise everything that you did for her, and love you very much for it!

Very nicely put, I agree with this perspective.

Posted by: Jojo | 2008/10/16

i agree that pregnant women have no control over their emotions because of hormones and the like. However i still feel that, even though they are pregnant, they know fully well what they they are doing and consequences of their actions. For her to compare you with her ex lovers, that is really below the belf, pregnant or not pregnant. having said that, i think leaving her now wont look good at all. stick around for the baby' s sake. but after the baby is born, you need to evaluate whether this woman really loves you.

Reply to Jojo
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/16

I can' t blame your frustration. I really don' t know how else to explain this. It' s like...once you' re in that bad mood - nothing else matters. She might not take notice of all your good doings right now, but after the pregnancy, she will remember everything you did for her, and she will appreciate it dearly...or at least I hope so.

I don' t know the details of how she behaves with you. All I know is she is pregnant, and has become moody since. This clearly tell sme that her moodiness is caused by the pregnancy, and is uncontrollable. But you cannot leave her right now.

If you want time out - take it. But don' t make it look as though it' s because of you both fighting. Make an excuse, call a close friend (a guy) and organise for you both to go on a weekend somewhere (try not to make it look like you cheating or angry with her).

But please be patient with her. When is she due?

Reply to ?