Question
Posted by: Crimsone | 2007/03/19

Re is he gay 16 Feb

Been away. My husband does not react at all to his filthy mouth, neither does the wife, which I find very odd. But I can tell you a "normal" guy would not talk like this to his friend or he may get planted, I certainly would like to fist him. I don't know how much more of this I can stand without saying something or maybe ending the friendship, which is sad.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Crimsone and thanks for this post. What's more important, your friendship or your marriage? Sort it out with your husband - he's part of this.

Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/19

I would not jump to conclusions and further more most of us here take ACCEPTION to your idea of if man "talks dirty" he MUST be gay?

Gay is not about "being dirty" although most of the uneducated wants to believe that.

There is nothing easier then to TELL someone you dont like or appreciate his dirty mouth and he stops it or ......

Please DONT blame homosexuality for everything that doesnt add up.

BTW - both men and women "talk dirty" and if you have not been expose to that before, you living a very "abnormal" hetero life.

xxxxxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Trixy | 2007/03/19

I agree, why would he talk like this about your husband if he were not gay or attracted to men. Why does the wife not say anything, does she also maybe think he is gay?????? If my friend talked like that about my man he would be lights out.

Reply to Trixy