Question
Posted by: laz | 2004/10/12

Re: I am down please

I am going for my 3D ultrasound on the 10/11 the sister told me that the doctor will also do the Foetal non-stress test will this reveal than I am now and again depressed affects the baby.

Nope. Baby should be fine.

1
Posted by: Purple | 2004/10/13

I was depressed through my pregnancy, eventhough I was very happy to be pregnant. My baby is just fine. He was a very relaxed and happy baby. I had very bad post natal depression after the birth and am still receiving treatment, just be aware that having been depressed during pregnancy is a risk factor for PND. (90% of women get baby blues, and for many of them, it becomes PND).

Reply to Purple