Question
Posted by: MK | 2007/02/22

Re: Husband does not know what he wants

Hi CS, me again. It has now been a week since my husband has moved out (you may recall I bugged you about him quite a bit last week). Well he has now decided what he wants and that is a divorce. This has obviously left me in quite a state. I find I have moments of anxiousness to the point of feeling that it is difficult to breathe. My GP has given me Alzam but has warned that it is habit forming so I am actually afraid to take it. Also, I am not sleeping well at all. My GP gave me Stilnox which I take at around 9pm at night, but I find I wake up at 2am unable to fall asleep again. This has happened every night since last Thursday. I feel I am on an emotional see-saw at the moment - one day I feel totally in control and ok with what is happening and the next I just want to cry. At what point should I become worried about myself and seek more help?

Don't be afraid of using the Alzam, just be aware of its effects, see how much it may benefit you, and the disc of it being habit forming applies when one uses it in high doses for many months on end, not with sensible use. I would think that seeing a good local counsellor at this stage would be wise and beneficial