Question
Posted by: lizzie | 2004/11/10

RE: HR EXPERIENCE AND OR PSYCHOMETRIST WORK

this is a reply to posting 12524

the psychologist who was willing to train me does not work during weekends. however, im willing to training during weekends and december holidays from whoever is willing to help, do you perhaps have any leads?

moreover, how do i approach the private sector in order to gain HR experience, this is really important to me, please help

Ah, you thought of something else that had slipped my mind --- the december holidays could provide more opportunities --- including with your lucky psychologiost who doesn't work weekends !
maybe others might have some ideas about private sector opportnities --- but if you want to enter an area of work, you really need to research it, find who does what and where, and be sure you actually enjoy what they actually do, before committing yourself to it.