Posted by: MH | 2008/07/15

RE: Herbalife

Hi Everyone,

I started on herbalife yesterday, and it's going very well. The shakes are really filling!! I only snack when hungry and snack on fruit, salad and veg soup.

I thought it would be hard, but it isn't. My only problem is the weekends........, but i'm confident that i will be strong........

My wellness coach is very supportive and i've even entered our own 'biggest loser' competition!! I'm very excited and am going to gym tonite (although it's very cold here in cape town) to start exercising after about 3 mnths!! If the weather is really bad i made a decision to use my orbitrek that's collecting dust in my garage!!! I also have an exercise mat & weights, so wish me good luck...... really looking foward to fitting in my size 34 jeans again!!

Dear MH
I also wish you all the very best of luck with your regimen - may you succeed 100%.
Hang in there

Posted by: Ali | 2008/07/15

I wish you all the best. I lost 10kgs on Herbalife and it's the best, safe method of weight loss that stays off. The fact that you are combining it with exercise will improve your muscle tone and definition. Make sure you vary your exercise routine between cardio and weight training to maximise your overall conditioning and weightloss.
Group Exercise Trainer

Reply to Ali