Posted by: mic | 2004/10/18

re: Help with abusive nature

Hi doc;
you suggested that I see a local shrink however aren't there exorbitant costs associated with this. how can I get help of a counsellor at low cost or free counselling and from where. who do I contact? I do want to learn to control my temper. Thanks alot

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Hi mic,
let's see what others might suggest here. Explore what could be available through your nearest large state hospital, or Medical School Dept of Psychiatry or Psychology, as they ought to treat you for a cost in proportion to your earnings, and thus low-cost or free. Also, keep an eye on this space. I am currently reading, and writing reviews of books we'll be recommending here which could then be bought online through Kalahari, and one is all about taking control of anger and irritability, and looks promising.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Wake Up Doc | 2004/10/19

Hi DOc
Don't you get it, he has asked where he can receive free or low cost treatment and now you are telling him that he will be able to buy a book on line in the near future.

Reply to Wake Up Doc

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.