Question
Posted by: skapie | 2003/12/09

Re: Help me out

If you have a problam with your husband do you think writting it down in lwtter form i schildish. I really do need some comments on this one.Because my husband think so.

skapie,
writing it down is very far from being childish, and an excellent idea, which many of the best therapists would recommend in such a situation.

6
Posted by: JZ | 2003/12/09

I wrote a letter once..........and my husband said I want to act like a child. Since then I don't talk about problems nor write it down - I accept everyday as it comes (sigh)!

Reply to JZ
Posted by: skapie | 2003/12/09

And think clearly and every thing that you have thought about you remind every little detail.But if you do talk you never get a chance to say everything that yo wanted to say.

Reply to skapie
Posted by: Nicki | 2003/12/09

I think it is a very good idea. Whenever I raise an issue with my finace, it always ends up in argument. I realised that with the type of personality that he has, it is difficult to communicate ur thoughts to the fullest or u do communicate but not to the extent u would like to because it will always end up in an argument. So i also started to write letters, and i am able to think abt what i am saying in a logical way and put down my thoughts and feelings. It also helps with streamlining a problem or issue.

Reply to Nicki
Posted by: anotherview | 2003/12/09

its a very good idea if you cant say the things you want to.

Reply to anotherview
Posted by: skapie | 2003/12/09

The reason why i did it its because everytime i have something to say it always ends up in an argument.I feel much better when i right down something that is bothering me .

Reply to skapie
Posted by: Lass | 2003/12/09

It is not. I BELIEVE IF YOU THINK IT IS THE BEST WAY FOR YOU JUST DO IT IS TALKING FACE TO FACE ABOUT WILL BE DIFFICULT OR YOU MIGHT FORGET SOME OF THE MAIN POINTS. i DO IT SOMETIMES.

Reply to Lass