Question
Posted by: d | 2004/12/13

RE: Help, I am drowning in sadness

Hi VM. Just wanted to find out how you are coping? I am thinking of you....

mmm

4
Posted by: VM | 2004/12/14

Thanks Shaun. I think we should start caling you Yoda, you always seem to have great advise (may the force be with you?)

Reply to VM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

VM, I'm so sorry & really do apologise for making you feel that way.

Please don't take too much of what I said seriously. I only want you to know that I share your pain & heartache, truly I do...

I'm really sorry VM, you are no crybaby, you are VM.
Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: d | 2004/12/13

Well, something positive. At least he had the time to send a 'sort of' explanation to you. I dont want to give you hope, but maybe he just needs some time and space to think about what he wants / needs. If he is going to love you forever, why is he running from it? Is he scared to commit maybe? VM, as everyone tells me, time heals. When you will start feeling better, I cant say. The best thing is to keep busy, talk to your friends and on this site. Let me know how it is going...

Reply to d
Posted by: VM | 2004/12/13

Hi d, thank you for your concern. No I am not ok. Shaun makes me feel like a cry baby for feeling the way I do. Maybe I am, who knows.

I am so sad, I keep having to run to the bathrooms to cry. I never knew I had that many tears. He sent me an sms asking for my forgivness, and that he is so sad for all the hurt he has caused. I asked why he couldn't even speak to me face to face, he says its because he couldn't take seeing me cry. He says he will love me forever. I feel so sh*t. The thought of going home to my empty flat, with my empty heart. He was really my everything. I miss him so much and I love him still. This is so hard.

Reply to VM