Posted by: Betty Boop | 2008/07/14

Re: Guys Please help

Good Day All,

I wonder if somebody could please shed some light on this subject for me please.

I performed oral sex on my boyfriend and i have a very small mouth but i managed to take the whole load you know guys love a girl going all the way. But i have a very small tongue ring and there is no sharp edges on it. However i did not hear from him the whole weekend and this morning he phones me and says that some how he managed to get an abrasion on his penis from me giving him oral and therefore had to go to the doctor and get a topical cream. He is not circumsized and therefore still has the fore skin. Please could somebody tell me is this really possible from oral sex or could this be from him playing around with other woman. Or is it maybe because he is not used to it. He is 34.

Please could somebody advice me on this.

Try the sexologist's forum, if the sexologist happens to be around and not on long leave

Posted by: jcat | 2008/07/14

well...seeing as no-one else actually answered. Yes,, it can be from the BJ.....especially with a tongue ring. Just needs to catch him at the wrong angle :-). It's a bit wussy of him to go to the doc fro a small abrasion though!

Reply to jcat
Posted by: Betty Boop | 2008/07/14

Hi SR,

Thank you very much for the advice i think i should.

Reply to Betty Boop
Posted by: SR | 2008/07/14

Betty = he is an asshole, tell him that he and his penis should should go for a long walk and fall off at the edge

Reply to SR
Posted by: 123 | 2008/07/14

wrong forum

Reply to 123