Question
Posted by: Lorraine | 2005/07/01

Re: Guilt

To Paul: I know I have said this a thousand times but I need to tell u this again...

I'm not a perfect person, there's many things I wish I didn't do. But I continue learning... I never meant to do those things to you...
I just want you to know: I found a reason for me to change who I used to be, a reason to start over new. And the reason is YOU
I'm sorry that I hurt you - it's something i must live with EVERY day... and all the pain I put you through, I wish that I could take it all away and be the one who catches all your tears...

You will never have to be lonely again and never will you have to go through what I put you trough - I will spend the rest of my life making that up to you. This is my promise to you. I love you more than you will ever know.

I am so pleased to hear that you guys seem to have worked things out. From our experience of him we know that Paul is worth it

3
Posted by: Male23 | 2005/07/01

Whoo HOOOO! You Go Paul my buddy!

All of the best!

Reply to Male23
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/01

Thanks, Deubel.

This site helped alot.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Deubel | 2005/07/01

Yeah, Paul is a regular on this site and allways has good advice for others. I remember his postings about you. You have hurt him deeply but he has coped and managed to get through and even reconciliated with you.

It is good that you have learnt a valuable lesson through this experience and I am sure that you and Paul will make things work in your relationship. You are a changed person and I am sure you love him deeply.

Forget about the past and the guilt as it will eventually impact on your relationship. You have a second change to happiness. Make use of it.

All of the best to you and Paul.

Reply to Deubel