Question
Posted by: mike | 2007/04/01

re: gf/sex

i live in the west coast. there is no organisation or individual that offers counselling. she lives in a city that does, East London. what else can i do. in my job i am very busy . i work weekdays and weekends and get a handful of days off.
What do i do. I dont want us to fight and be unhappy but fighting for a month is heading us to a break up which i dont want

Sounds like RMC would be well worth cotnacting. Are the pair of you ever for long enough in the same place, to be able to take counselling together ? COuld you spend some time in East London to join here there in counselling ? And check with FAMSA, as they might know of a suitable counsellor nearer to you

2
Posted by: anon | 2007/04/01

Where about on the West Coast are you? What type of relationship are you having if you are on the West Coast and she is in East London???? Long distance type relationship? When do you spend time together. Call Lifeline / Famsa they can refer you to someone.

Reply to anon
Posted by: RMC | 2007/04/01

I know some peeps there, there is a guy that friends of mine go to for marriage counselling, it is through a church but he is a proper shrink employed by the church. If you want I can call them and get his number. He has really helped them - and she says he is a true shrink as he does all the shrinkie things....

Reply to RMC