Question
Posted by: Molatlhegi | 2004/09/23

Re: get together (Blacks allowed or a whities only?

wish i could join but then it's like the get together is gonna be only for whities and no Mnyembes (blacks)

Welcome, Molathlhegi -- Dilly Mnyembe's especially welcome ! I don't think there's any official list of people NOT welcome at such gatherings, but Saddam Hussain and George Bush just might be on it. I don't see how you could qualify for exclusion !

33
Posted by: Zeena | 2004/09/23

Molatlhegi, it was quite a surprise coming across your question! Frankly, in years now, I have never known whether I am talking to white, black or brown.

Welcome! This is a colour-blind forum! As everyone uses pen names, we don't know and we don't care what colour you are! (Isn't South Africa a strange land?? What does it matter? It matters who YOU are, it's in the end all about personality and -- like when you meet a person -- do I like the person, or not? The skin colour is of no concern)!

Someone said you "have to be dilly (mad)" to talk here, but it's not not true! People with problems, or people with something on their minds, come here to get some support. Welcome to the club!

Reply to Zeena
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/09/23

some other people also coming from pretoria. mybe you could follow them back home. hey it's ok aslong as you stay on the highway ....

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: NunontheRun | 2004/09/23

don't feel bad Beyond Tired, i know how you feel, i would be a nervous wreck by the time i got there, fortunately i live 2 minutes away from the dros so i am lucky!!

Reply to NunontheRun
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/09/23

Hi Blackbird,
Thanks for the laugh, I think actually I'm just nervous abou the driving back to Pta on my own, not that I'm scared or anything. I am very short and as they say dynamite comes in small packages, but ja.......feeling very nervous lately as though something is going to happen (silly billy hey).

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/09/23

not good enuff Beyond Tired. come share your head with us. maybe we can swap "things in the head" .......

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/09/23

Have fun guys, will sit this one out unfortunately, too many things going on in my head, will be staying home safe in my own little nuthouse (excuse the wording).

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: NunontheRun | 2004/09/23

the Dros on Hans Strydom

Reply to NunontheRun
Posted by: Tori | 2004/09/23

Where are you guys going to meet??

Reply to Tori
Posted by: Me | 2004/09/23

I NEED TO GO HOME! Sorry about the typo's - gracious!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Me | 2004/09/23

Who said us nutters don't have a sense of humour, must sad each time I log on to this particular message, I get another good giggle. Hope to finally have faces for all the aliases. C u there!

Reply to Me
Posted by: NunontheRun | 2004/09/23

cool then, see u later

Reply to NunontheRun
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/09/23

just look in the direction from where all the "normal" people are running.

nope ..get to the dros and just ask for the table booked in van der westhuizen's name.

hey CP MOM did you book a table inside or outside ?????

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: NunontheRun | 2004/09/23

what time and how will i recognise u guys?? and don't say look for the crazies dancing on the tables - lol

Reply to NunontheRun
Posted by: NunontheRun | 2004/09/23

*pops a pill

Reply to NunontheRun
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/09/23

5 hours to go boys and girls.

so all them girls, go get your hair done, polish them nails, put on them make-up, go try on everything you have in your cupboard, panic because you have nothing to wear, ohh damm the shoes arent right, right off to the shops and go max out the credit cards, get something nice...go home...ohhh no it just aint right, put on jeans and a t-shit .....

boys --brush your teeth, put on clean undies.

everybody remeber to take your meds ...OR NOT ...

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/23

We're gonna have to book the WHOLE Dros by the sound of this....

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/09/23

Anyone and everyone can join - the more the merrier.

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: NunontheRun | 2004/09/23

can anyone join??

Reply to NunontheRun
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/09/23

Dear Molatlhegi

This bunch is planning some weird evening - they will start off with swamp water for -|- tails, some crickets, lizards and earthworms for starters and then the main meal is apprantly going to be some poor wild pig that got killed by some crazed biker the other day.

Still wanna go ?....................

Only kidding - I'm being nasty because I cant go (live in CTN) and now I am on a mission to sabotage their evening.

Back to your question - This crazy bunch is going to have drinks and some maybe dinner at the Dros. Do go and come and tell me all the saucy details next week. Tell you what, I'll pay you R50.00 for every "naughty titbit" you can give us after the event - deal ?

Enjoy !!!!

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/23

This is the 2nd get2gether.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: molatlhegi | 2004/09/23

as this is gonna be my first time meeting you all MAD guyz. How is the occassion, kindly brief me tu?

Reply to molatlhegi
Posted by: Katvis | 2004/09/23

Yes ou bird

Waar is daai vark slagter van jou.wanne loop hy weer.Het jy toe daai site gaan kyk.

Reply to Katvis
Posted by: Katvis | 2004/09/23

ou bird het nou net n posting gemaak op n ander site"wat se mans."

tot later

ekke

Reply to Katvis
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/09/23

i'm is here, working my butt off. some clients come up wiff the brightest ideas.. jinne jong...

Molatlhegi ...everybody is welcome, were all mad and colourblind.

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/23

Motathlegi - YOU BETTA BE THERE !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: molathlegi | 2004/09/23

Uhh im superMAD. can't wait to see you guyzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply to molathlegi
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/23

bird is besig ...... ja te besig vir ons.......

ooooooo I REMEMBER .... die ander interested partie sinne ?

Ja sy lyk nie te sleg nie en sy's jou size soek jy haar addie ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Katvis | 2004/09/23

Ai mamma

ek het ni van jou fodi of cp sin gepraat ni,di 3 mail van vanoggend

REMEMBER.

Smaak vir my ek gaan vandag pak kry op di forum.Ai ek is in so n goeie mood ek tik gald vinniger ja ja ja ja ja ja

Waar is ou bird dan.

ekke

Reply to Katvis
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/23

Katvis = jou alie hoor... "lyk nie te sleg nie" !!!!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Katvis | 2004/09/23

Julle kan darem bly wees ek is so ver van julle af,ons sou darem n party en n half gehad het.

Ps cp mom tx vir di fodies lyk ni tesleg ni,ek stuur weer later n mail

groete

di laaitjie

Reply to Katvis
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/23

sorry !

The only REQUIREMENT for attending the get2gether is that you have to be a little bit MAD.....

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: molatlhegi | 2004/09/23

to CP MOM
i'm not trying to be funny but wat is vereiste? en dillie?
thanks

Reply to molatlhegi
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/23

So ver ek weet is die ENIGSTE vereiste dat jy dillie MOET wees......

Hope we c u there !!!!

Reply to CP MOM