Question
Posted by: HS | 2009/09/04

re: FAMSA Marriage councelling

Thank you for your reply to my post. Please advise on how we can get councelling through FAMSA, the costs etc.

I can't guess that --- call your local branch of FAMSA ( they're a national organization and should have a number in your local phone book ) and ask them about local counsellors

1
Posted by: D | 2009/09/04

You can either do counselling with them, they charge about R240 a session but the waiting list is a mess. when i phoned they said 3 months before they can fit us in. or they will refer you to private, we paid R540 a session

Reply to D