Question
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/23

RE: Familiarity with Clients

Hi CS and everyone else,

Just an update. I got an e-mail from the client asking me if he could see me tomorrow. I've printed the mail and showed it to my manager. I told him that I could be pulling all this out of proportion, but I feel embarrassed about this situation, and uncomfortable with the familiarity from this guy. He said that I must see the guy and if anything happens I must let him know immediately. Phew! I'm still shaking though.

Hi Mindful, sounds worthwhile to be wary. I don'[t believe anyone in SA will be doing genuine business tomorrow. Make sure you meet somewhere public, like a coffee bar, where it'll be harder for him to try anything embarrassing. Good idea to have printed the email and shared it with your boss, so at least he's in the picture. let us know how it goes Did you say you work opposite Menlyn ? Hmm, we might bump into each other sometime when I'm out shopping ! But I don't have any sinister plans, like this client !