Question
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

RE: Eetless

Just to let ya all know...
So, when I saw her last night, a gave her a big hallo hug, like always. But instead of one hug, and then asking how her day was, I pulled her closer and said that I need two hugs, because she is so little, its like a half a hug from what was last year!
She then did the expected and replied that she thinks that i'm only saying that, and does not mean it! Just the entry point I was waiting for...
We went on to the net and I showed her the posting...
She then agreed to only take those darn pills till the end of the month. Then after the op, (with my help) she is only going to maintain. The Docter apperently said, that if she wanted to loose weight before the wedding, she have to do it before the op, as afterwards he will give her a diet plan which she will have to follow for recovery etc. But the diet will not make her gain, nor loose weight. Thus she will maintain until the wedding date...
Thanks for all the help all ya lovely people!!!

Thanks for the progress report, let's hope this works out.

24
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/31

LOL.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

LoL... Buzz is scared Buzz might miss something... heHEhe

Reply to JP
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

LOL! JP, give me your e-mail address, that will make Buzz even more curious, LOL

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

Buzz, if you smell a rat... Maybe its time to throu those empty take-away boxes away. Hehehe

Reply to JP
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

Buzz, he only need some love from a FRIEND that's all.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/31

If I upset you JP, I apologise but I can't help smelling a rat.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

Buzz... No that was really just plain common NASTY. 'n Grap is 'n grap, maar jy maak nie 'n sambreel in iemand se hol oop nie!
Why did you have to do that for????? Please don't even answer.

Reply to JP
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

That Echelle is actually why I luv you (In a frienship sort of way, before i start a Buzz (excuse the punn))
Catch you guys in an hour or so. Have to go to a meeting...

Reply to JP
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/31

Then Echelle and I have a lot in common.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

NO !!!
Don't get me wrong!
I like echelle's replies because she tells the truth, whether it hurt or not. Your radar is aiming too low...

Reply to JP
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

Well, actually JP, yesterday I was in the middle of something, but made the time to quickly read through your post.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/31

I don't make sense? LOL - neither do you, being worried about Echelle caring for you, while you're engaged to be married. Hmmmm. My radar is most certainly spot on.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

Buzz your radar does not make sense...
Echelle, is it then possible for you to care bout me while you have something to do? (Just asking)

Reply to JP
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/31

My radar is working overtime.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

It's possible to care while you having nothing to do JP

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

Thanks CS... Will update in this story a towards the end of the month.
Echelle, so you only repied because you don;t have anything else do do? Damn, and her a was thinking that you actually cared...

Reply to JP
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

That's why I didn't say anything :-) Ya well, don't have anything to do at the moment

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

Ag, Echelle, keep it to yourself... Don't be that straight anymore... LoL. (Glad to see you reply) ;-)

Reply to JP
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

Okay, I guess I kind of know what it is then...

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

Echelle, it is not that I don't want to share with YOU what op she is going for, its just I don't want to share it with the whole forum... Kinda getting TOO personal ya know...

Reply to JP
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/31

I apologise if I misread your posting JP. My point is if your fianceé is so thin (a BMI of 17,5 is UNDERWEIGHT) her doctor needs his mind read if he's still telling her to lose weight before the operation/wedding. Any good doctor will tell an underweight person who is still trying to lose more weight, to see a psychologist.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

What operation is she going for?

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

I'm sorry Buzz, but you have lost me... He nor I in the posting above said anything about going on with the pills...
The Doc did also not say she has to take the pills... she bought it her self.

Reply to JP
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/31

I wonder where your fianceé's doctor got his degree? No sane person, not to even mention a doctor! would ever advice a person to continue with diet pills. As I said to you yesterday JP, your fianceé can have a million operations, but if she's not well psychologically it ain't going to help.

I sincerely hope she WILL stop taking the pills at the end of the month, but I have a feeling this is not the end.

Reply to Buzz