Question
Posted by: NeedToKnow | 2004/12/07

Re: Does Valiums thin yout blood?

Hi Doc, I have thought about getting this tattoo for a long couple of years, and I'm definately going forward into getting it, I'm just really scared of needles and that sound of the machine makes me think of the dentist, so it is not the fact of getting the tattoo that want me to take the valium, but purely the fact that I'm scared of whole experience of getting it, and therefor I wanto take a Valium to calm me down so that I can relax and get it over and done with. So please tell me, does Valiums thin your blood?

NeedToKnow, a shorter acting drug would be a better option (the effects of Valium® will probably last the whole day). I still think you should seriously reconsider. Good luck.