Question
Posted by: JOke | 2006/03/31

RE: direction/refer no: 7273 posting

Thanks doc for reply. Can't seem to find the "Cyberdoc" block to email you direct. I live in southern suburbs, Cape Town.

Dear Joke
It is just the block you would normally write to me in - I don't always see the correspondence as on the normal website!

There are 2 Family physicians in your area: Dr Cornell at 021 788 8685 and Dr Saban at 021 392 5030
You could also try to get hold of Prof de Villiers At 021 938 9035 (Stellenbosch university)

What you need is a "generalist" that can look at all the symptoms and test results overall - specialists tend to concentrate just on their field.

Try and take all the results of previous tests etc with you ( you can ask for copies at all the doctors you visited) to prevent them doing things double.

Please let me know if you managed to get help.