Posted by: JOke | 2006/03/31

RE: direction/refer no: 7273 posting

Thanks doc for reply. Can't seem to find the "Cyberdoc" block to email you direct. I live in southern suburbs, Cape Town.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Joke
It is just the block you would normally write to me in - I don't always see the correspondence as on the normal website!

There are 2 Family physicians in your area: Dr Cornell at 021 788 8685 and Dr Saban at 021 392 5030
You could also try to get hold of Prof de Villiers At 021 938 9035 (Stellenbosch university)

What you need is a "generalist" that can look at all the symptoms and test results overall - specialists tend to concentrate just on their field.

Try and take all the results of previous tests etc with you ( you can ask for copies at all the doctors you visited) to prevent them doing things double.

Please let me know if you managed to get help.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.