Question
Posted by: viv | 2003/01/24

RE: DIETICIAN

I have been battling with my weight and I want to know if I would have better results if I went to a dietician. Do they take blood and do a diet from there? I am part of Weighless but I am not losing weight and I do not know why.

Dear Viv
I think you should first discuss this problem you are having with your Weighless counsellor. That is the whole idea of the Weighless programme - you are not alone, you get moral support and if you have a problem they will sort it out for you. If you have discussed the problem and given yourself and Weighless another chance and you are still not losing weight, then by all means consult a clinical dietitian (phone (012) 998-5650 (mornings) to obtain the name and address of a dietitian in your area), who will work out a personalise diet for you. I also would like to suggest that you start doing regular exercise = join a good gym and get active.
Take care