Question
Posted by: kiki | 2007/03/07

Re: Danish diet

I know all the literature (even by heart) of eating healthy balanced diet and so on and so on. I go to gym four or five times a week, however i do not lose weight the way i want to. Please, send me the danish diet, i want to try it for a particular reason.

Those who are against fad diets, please do not respond, i know that these diets are not healthy but i don't want to hear that NOW PLEASE.

Dear Kiki
You are on your own on this one

4
Posted by: V | 2007/03/16

Hi Desiree,

What does the Cabbage soup diet consist of?

Reply to V
Posted by: Desiree | 2007/03/08

Try it. It really works. I was a siz 38 and I am now a 34 but what helped me more is the cabbage soup diet. It does not taste as good as the other soups but it works better.

Reply to Desiree
Posted by: kiki | 2007/03/07

I got it, it looks more like a diet i saw some years back i think it was called steak diet.

Reply to kiki
Posted by: KAREN | 2007/03/07

I am sorry, I posted it a few weeks ago.

Oon the right hand side, type in DANISH DIET in the archives block and search.

Reply to KAREN