Question
Posted by: LONDON | 2007/12/21

RE: CYST

The cyst that I suspect is from a bleeding cyst, is approx. 5cm, surgery was not mentioned yet, but must go and see Gynae in Jan for sonar. Was given Provera 10 mg X 2 per day for 10 days to see if it will help. Its just that I've had so much pain, and it looks as though this bleeding cyst is being overlooked and I really think that the bleeding cyst is the problem.

You are right that the bleeding cyst may be causing your pain. It is reasonable to try to be conservative and treat it with medication. See what your gynaecologist says in January.

1
Posted by: LONDON | 2007/12/21

sorry Doc, this is re post 2361

Reply to LONDON