Question
Posted by: Lion | 2004/10/29

Re: Conception

Hi everybody,

II had sex on these days (14/15/16 October) and my ovulation period on from the 17 - 22 October, my cycle is 32days my LMP was on the 02/10/2004).
Is it possible for fall pregnant on the days? Im on day 28 of my cycle

Everybody's suggestion is welcome

Lion

As sperm live for a few days, you could be pregnant if you ovulated on the 17th or 18th.

2
Posted by: Lion | 2004/11/01

To Dr anonymous,

Thanx so much for your reply regarding the above - I'll hold thumbs!!!!

Luv Lion

Reply to Lion
Posted by: dr anonymous | 2004/10/30

As you have already correctly mentioned that you would ovulate on 17-22 oct; your chances would be the highest on those days.
But, remember, sperm survive for upto 72hrs. So your chances of falling pregnant are quite good.
If you are at day 28 then you might already be 2 weeks pregnant.
If you are really anxious in knowing, then you can do a blood preg test. Otherwise just wait a couple days to miss your period & then if you have missed them by a week you can do a home urine test which is quite reliable after the missed period week.

Reply to dr anonymous