Question
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/11/10

Re: Clomid (Ovulation)

Hi ladies,

Thanx Doc for the reply, I've got one last question to ask, Like u said I must go to my Doctor for the scan and blood test to see when Im ovulating, When do I go to my Doctor after I've finished my last pill of Clomid?

Thanx Pauka

Phone your doctor and arrange when to have the scan - usually from Day 12.

2
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/11/10

Hi Me,

Thanx so much for,for your response I took Clomid from 07 my last pill will be tomorrow

Luv Pauka

Reply to Pauka
Posted by: me | 2004/11/10

Depending on which day your doc says to start the Clomid, you'll probably be booked for a scan on day 12 or so of your cycle. I took Clomid from Day 3 and had the scans on Day 12.

Reply to me