Question
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/11/09

Re: Clomid (Ovulation)

Hi ladies,

Can anyone assist me in this one:-
My October LPM was on 02/10/2004 and my November LPM was on the 03/11/2004.
Regarding the above I want to know if my cycles are like this, it means I have a regular cycle?

Took my first course of Clomid from the 06-10 of October, I noticed that on day 20 of my cycle (October) I had a white discharge - the doctor said I must have ovulated on day 20.

Started this month (November) on my second course of Clomid from the 07-11
From the look of things I've got 32 days cycle am I right of wrong?
I just want to know when do I ovulate? Can I ovulate on day 20 as the previous cycle?
Do I ovulate from the 18-23 or
Do I ovulate from the 22 - 27

When is the best timing to make luv regarding the above?

Your help will be much appreciated

Luv Pauka

Your cycle was 32 days last month. It is difficult to work out when you ovulate on Clomid. The best thing would be for your doctor to monitor your cycle with scans and blood tests. He/she would then be able to tell you when you are ovulating.

2
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/11/10

Goodday Nimue,

Just wanna say thank regarding the above

Luv Pauka

Reply to Pauka
Posted by: Nimue | 2004/11/10

Hi Pauka,

I have been in the same situation - started last month with Clomid and my cycle was a 36 day cycle. We tried to concieve on the wrong dates, so this month on day 12 my gynae did an internal exam and saw that the follicle was ripe and an egg was ready to be released on day 14.
It seems that Clomid in the second month has changed my cycle to 28 day cycle.

Hope this helps you.

Reply to Nimue