Question
Posted by: Mweb | 2004/11/02

Re: Clomid

Hi Guys,

Can anybody tell me, I took my first course of Clomid last month (06-10) as my LMP was on the 02/10/2004. My period is due today (02/11/2004) - I've got a 32 days cycle (I did the homework on the right time - on my ovulation period)

Im just holding thumbs, and I think this is my month ladies!!!

Can I take HTP now(would it be accurate) or is it too early?
Is it possible that cause I've used Clomid my period can be delayed?

Your help is much appreciated!!!!!!

Mweb

It's a bit early. Wait 3-4 days.

1
Posted by: RDK | 2004/11/02

I dont think that Clomid would cause a delay in your period. Clomid stimulates ovulation, so if conception didnt take place I'm thinking that it would then bring your period along.
Clomid helped me conceive and this just after having completed the first course. Found out last week and am now almost 6 wks pregnant. Either wait a few days and then do a HPT but I've also read that you can do a HPT as early as 1 day after having missed a period although some might say that it's a bit too early. Good Luck, I hope that this is indeed your month.

Reply to RDK