Question
Posted by: SC | 2008/05/28

RE: Cipramil - interactions

Hi CS
Thanks for the quick response on the Cipramil...I will go and find and read the package insert in more detail maybe its there.

I have also told my therapist that I want to work on the obsessive negative thoughts and actions, and she has told me to come back with a list of everything that I am doing maybe I need to ask her directly about CBT.

TA

Remember when you read the insert, that they are required by law/regulation, to list those side-effects which turned up in their initial studies to be more common than placebo ( you might be surprised what aawful side-effects some people get when receiving empty capsules !) ; and that this describes a range of possibilities, few if any being compulsory.
As for the therapy, listing the leading negative thoughts and actions that need to be dealt with is a good start