Question
Posted by: Pops | 2004/12/15

Re: Chemical Pregnancy!

A few months ago I also had 2 positive home preg. tests and also 2 blood tests with low HCG levels. My 3rd blood test said I was pregnant. The next day I started bleeding so was sent for a sonar. It showed I was not pregnant but that there was an "attempted" pregnancy - probably also called a Chemical Pregnancy. I am now 11 days overdue for my period but too nervous to do another home test in case the same happens. My question is this, what can I do do ensure the attempt is successful?

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do. The sooner you do the test and see your doctor, the better.