Posted by: Another CP | 2008/08/13

re Caring for NE

Apparently on Monday night CP Mom was out of it from 5pm to the morning 1.30am and NE managed to care for herself. Eating dry bread and biscuits and cooldrink and then putting herself to bed.

Pleased to hear that Ne was enterprising in this way. This may need to be a focus CP Mom adopts in teaching Ne some more techniques, both to care for herself, and to call for help if needed.

Posted by: jcat | 2008/08/13

please pass on my wishes for a quick recovery, and tell her that while she has to lie down she should try to enjoy it and get some rest!

Reply to jcat

I thought CP Mom had thrombosis, what do you mean she was " out of it" ?