Posted by: naked nun | 2008/06/29

Re: " borrowed" jacket/coat

I'm glad to report that I now have my coat back, and although my sister STILL says she feels it was very petty of me, she apologized for the bithcy comment she made about my eating disorder. Thank you CS for validating my indignacy and anger, it's helped me to stick to my point. I was very assertive, yet not aggressive. Veryy very proud of myself!!! I celebrated with another tall guava juice.
For a workaholic like yourself, don't you find the distinct lack of workahol on weekends (particularly today) distressing? Well, you shouldn't. You should RELAX and recharge your batteries (not that I think you're some kind of mechanical robot...heheheh..but still. You should take some time off.)

Have a fab day CS!!!

Delighted to hear that our favourite naked nun is somwehat less naked now. WHat a sister ! Notice how people like her who are being monumentally petty, so often accuse others of being petty ? And not much help if one has an eating disorder --- she sounds like she's quite enough to put anyone off their food !
You thoroughly deserve some extra guava juice --- thoroughly well done, assertive without being aggressive, and sticking to your principles. Excellent !
yes, low workahol round here --- I realize something never referred to in the literature, that part of grief is the suddent loss of habits of work, and of some of the things one just had to do. Maybe if I find a kitten, that'll help. Can't relax, not through being unduly driven, but whenever I try to really relax, I get a migraine, which is anything byt relaxing
Enjoy the coat --- you've earned it !

Posted by: Tango | 2008/06/29

Well done NN to clain whats yours - not only a jacket but the right to express and exert yourself - with no guilt at having done so - you deserve the respect thats rightfully yours. I am very close to someone precious thats beaten the demon of bulimia / anorexia and boy - do I know how hard it is. I salute you!

Reply to Tango