Question
Posted by: Angel | 2004/10/21

RE: Blood Tests?!?!

Dear Doc

To answer your question as below! There is/was no problem.. I had to go for Hugely FULL extensive blood tests & xrays & stuff to apply for a working position overseas in the US. I had to go for Allll kinds of tests so they are certain that you all Ok when going over, everything was very normal except these two that stood out & was just quite curious :)

Please assist! Thanks so much

Posted by: CyberDoc
Message:
Angel, why did you go for the tests in the first place? A slight increase in lymphocytes doesn’t mean much on it’s own and a low blood glucose might just mean that you need to change your diet. Let me know what the original problem was (as a new question) and I’ll try to give you a more specific answer. Good luck.

Angel, then there is nothing to worry about – it is a slight deviation from the norm and next time you have blood taken it will probably fall within the normal range. Good luck.