Question
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/08

Re Blompot

You had 3 questions:
1) Would you feel the same if BF goes out with other “good friends” for a drink or 2? (No..not entirely. I would still worry because I know he's a party-animal, and won't say no thanks when someone offers him another drink..and then the driving afterwards...)
2) Do you trust your boyfriend whole heartedly? (Not when he is with 'bad friend' - no. Because I don't trust 'bad friend' as far as I can throw his plump body...)
2) Do you ever go out on your own with the girls? (Sometimes, but it's not in my personality to do it often. And bf wouldn't like it - although that's not the reason I don't know it that often. He says 'girls nights' are bad and that a group of girls that go out together makes him nervous especially if his girlfriend is one of them - they might get up to no good.. in the next breath he however tells me to enjoy my life and that he trusts me. Go figure. It's like telling someone how fat you'll get when you eat an ice cream, but then offer them a huge ice cream just after that...)

,,,,,

1
Posted by: blompot | 2005/12/08

Morning Pencil

Drinking and driving is bad!! So all of us should party responsible

You and BF must BOTH have opportunity to socialize, even if he does think girls are up to no good on these evening. He seems to have double standards my friend. He can go out for drinks or what ever but for you it’s a no no… that’s not right. You should go for coffee and also have fun

Reply to blompot