Question
Posted by: Maria | 2007/06/09

Re: Bad day post 1999

Hi CS,<br>Just wanted to say thanks. Your comment that one can be competent in many things but unable to do all of them at once helped me to get some perspective back. I confessed to my boss who is very supportive, asked for a colleague's help to sort out my work woes, made an appointment to see my shrink and started some serious work on my UNISA assignments. Also found that friends are amazing people, if only you ask for help.<br><br>CP MOM, as jy hierdie boodskap sien, jou E-pos adres het verdwyn. Jy kan vir my 'n boodskap stuur.

Maria --- thanks for very much for finding the time to provide such encouraging and heartening feedback ! Your seem to have used the advice optimally, andhandled the situation excellently. Wish this skill was infectious !