Question
Posted by: Ness | 2005/12/05

Re: Bad day

Thanks for all your support on Friday. I went for drinks after work but I must be honest someone started hitting on me so I left and was home by 7:30, asleep by 8:30. Although it did feel nice to get out for a while. I ended up having a really lovely weekend, I went to friends and sun tanned etc. I got a really good book and have almost finished it.

Oh and I built up the courage to ask a man to my year end function on Wednesday night.

I still think of the ex and then I think of the bug spray. I have also put a rubber band round my wrist so I flick it every time I have a negative thought.

Hello Ness --- well done, and kep up with the bug spray and the rubber band snap --- you're beating this

2
Posted by: Ness | 2005/12/05

lol if you go to previous then you will read my post from Friday. Also called bad day

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/05

Glad you had a good weekend... I missed the part about the rubber band and the bug spray? Might work for me...

Reply to Pencil