Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2010/11/01

RE: Babies

Hi Doc,

I am currently seeing a 38year old guy that just wants babies. I also want them but i am so scared to have them. I am 30 years old and not sure as yet. Is this normal.

WHY does he want them ? And why are you scared to have them ? There are many possible answers to each of those questions. Does he genuinely want to be a father, to enjoy the lifelong responsibility of raising kids ? Or does he just want to prove what he might think of as manhood, by showing that he can bio-father pregnancies ? And What is the basis of your fear ? Do you not feel capable of mothering the children, or are you scared of child-birth and pregnancy ? Don't rush into this, and don't rush away from it, either. See a good local psychologist firstly on your own, to explore and understand your fears, and hopefully to settle them, and then perhaps a couple of sessions along with him, to synchronize your views on parenthood

3
Posted by: WTF | 2010/11/01

Normal? For any man to want a baby? PLEASE...NO NO NO its NOT normal. a Man will make the baby and then quietly leave, no man in his right -|- ing mind would want a baby in his life.

Unless his married, then Gods involved and thats a whole other story, but still even then its a -|- ing strech!

Reply to WTF
Posted by: Only me | 2010/11/01

If you''re not sure, speak to your b/f and tell him what you feel. Rather sort it out now, how long have you 2 been together Nicky?

Reply to Only me